Commonwealth Utilities Corporation is proud to be part of your daily lives. Our Customer Services team is here to help you:
- Pay your bill
- Learn about budget billing
- Start or stop your service
- Find out about our credit policies
- Learn more about reading your bill
Whether it’s in person, over the phone or online, we’re here to help you. We strive to provide quality customer support—the same kind that we’d like to receive.
Just like power, water and wastewater aren’t 9-5 needs, neither is our customer service. We offer many 24/7 options for getting information, reporting a power outage, reporting a problem with your water, or reporting a problem with your wastewater.
- Contact us during regular office hours between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday:
- Residential Customer Service (670) 664 – 4282
- Contact us after hours:
- Power outages, fallen wires, broken poles, trees near power lines, call (670) 664 – 4282
Thank you for being our customer.